Thinking out loud since 2004
Very entertaining indeed!
Ohhhh....Love this picture.
What a cutie! Hope your neck is feeling better.
You gotta love those pretty eyes and the amazing Lego creation.
Hey, Fiona was feeling 'homesick' so I was taking her on a tour of our friends websites. At the bottom of yours they were advertising cures for neck pain and also chiropractors....interesting. PS, she is loving the pictures.
Love it. I have a few pictures like this. My kids use my phone to take them of each other too.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very entertaining indeed!
Ohhhh....Love this picture.
What a cutie! Hope your neck is feeling better.
You gotta love those pretty eyes and the amazing Lego creation.
Hey, Fiona was feeling 'homesick' so I was taking her on a tour of our friends websites. At the bottom of yours they were advertising cures for neck pain and also chiropractors....interesting. PS, she is loving the pictures.
Love it. I have a few pictures like this. My kids use my phone to take them of each other too.
Post a Comment