I am leaving for Girls Camp in a few hours and won't be back online until Saturday evening. I'm looking forward to this week - it was such an amazing experience last year. I'm all packed, I finally wrote a skit, and the babysitters for the kids are arranged. Thank you so much to those friends who are taking in my kids so I can go do my calling! I know it is a sacrifice, but the kids promised they will be absolute angels (Should we trust them at their word?). :) Well, I'll miss my little angels. And Waverly especially was very tender-hearted tonight about missing her mom while I'm away. "She loves me! She REALLY loves me!!" Truthfully, it was heart-warming that when she hugged me goodnight (twice) she refused to let go. I do love that girl. She's turning into a pretty amazing young lady.
I hope you all have a nice week! See you on Saturday!
3 comments:
Have a great time! You will be missed here. And yes, Waverly is a fantastic young lady! She will get to be there with you next year. See ya on the flip side. :-)
Have a wonderful time! I'm headed for girl's camp next year and I have to admit I'm getting more excited. Wish I could have taken your kids for you...
Happy camping!
Post a Comment