Don't you mean "please don't leaF?" So incredible I can't stand it. I just love this season...your West coast leaves are beating the pants off our east coast leaves right now. Those firey red/orange ones are my favorite!
Wow those are beautiful trees!! We don't get enough red here in Utah in the fall - probably about 85% of the trees in the valley turn yellow instead of red...
Thanks so much!! That's one of the things I miss about Sherwood is the view of the trees on 'that' street. It is so beautiful and we just don't get the colored foliage as much here.
STOP IT! THIS JUST ABOUT KILLED ME! Ok, I'm being dramatic, but who can help it with such dramatic scenery? More fall! More fall! Why don't I live there?
wow how beautiful! ours are so vibrant this year, but it's rained almost every day for the past month that we haven't gotten many chances to get out with them! enjoy them while they last!
Oh my heavens. I'm dizzy with fall beauty. I love it...I watch fall creep down the mountains into our valley and it is exhilirating. If only we had a camera to document it...
15 comments:
This really makes me miss home. I guess I'll just have to go sulk on the beach in my swimsuit.
WOW!!! I wanna come take oodles of pictures of that street immediately! Amazing! We really need to look harder for a job out there.
Don't you mean "please don't leaF?" So incredible I can't stand it. I just love this season...your West coast leaves are beating the pants off our east coast leaves right now. Those firey red/orange ones are my favorite!
Wow those are beautiful trees!! We don't get enough red here in Utah in the fall - probably about 85% of the trees in the valley turn yellow instead of red...
Thanks so much!! That's one of the things I miss about Sherwood is the view of the trees on 'that' street. It is so beautiful and we just don't get the colored foliage as much here.
Wow. We don't have enough trees here! That is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Very nice.
Wow is right! How gorgeous!
STOP IT! THIS JUST ABOUT KILLED ME! Ok, I'm being dramatic, but who can help it with such dramatic scenery? More fall! More fall! Why don't I live there?
oh, my. so beautiful. thank you.
Breathtaking! Now that we live in SoCal I do miss those sunny but cool Autumn days in Oregon... Thanks for posting these!
I have been LOVING the fall colors this year. (Well, every year. But I think this year I'm taking the time to notice the colors more.)
Love the pictures!
wow how beautiful! ours are so vibrant this year, but it's rained almost every day for the past month that we haven't gotten many chances to get out with them! enjoy them while they last!
Glorious scenery. I am so glad you are appreciating it!
Oh my heavens. I'm dizzy with fall beauty. I love it...I watch fall creep down the mountains into our valley and it is exhilirating. If only we had a camera to document it...
Post a Comment