Pictures from the pumpkin patch that I forgot to post:
The misspelling of "pumpkin" is pretty funny. Very "rural authentic".

We have a little tradition of picking the most deformed pumpkin in the patch and taking it home. A kind of "Charlie Brown Christmas"... Halloween style. To be honest, I was a little disappointed in their selection of non-round pumpkins. Usually we're able to find some doozies. This one was the bumpiest we could find. Still... very endearing. We decided it looked like a very old man.

We love our friend, Hailey :)
I love this one of Hailey! Kind of cute... kind of creepy.
It was such a treat that Taylor was able to join us!


Alice has a deep affection for pumpkins. She was in toddler heaven.


All of the kids playing nicely:

In other news:
After six weeks, it appears that Waverly's hives are clearing up. She hasn't needed Benadryl in a few days, and she has only had a spot or two here and there. We never figured out what was causing it. But whatever it was must be leaving town! (Hopefully for good!)
While I can't claim that I sewed this costume from top to bottom.... I am rather proud of how I pulled it all together. "I'm-a-MARio!" Oscar loves it too, which is most important, right?

We love our friend, Hailey :)
In other news:
After six weeks, it appears that Waverly's hives are clearing up. She hasn't needed Benadryl in a few days, and she has only had a spot or two here and there. We never figured out what was causing it. But whatever it was must be leaving town! (Hopefully for good!)
While I can't claim that I sewed this costume from top to bottom.... I am rather proud of how I pulled it all together. "I'm-a-MARio!" Oscar loves it too, which is most important, right?
4 comments:
Oh my I love it. The bumpy pumpkins, the adorable wrinkled nose, the Mario costume. All of it.
Love Mario and his kupa trooper crazy kid next to him. Such an awesome costume!
I love pumpkins and pumpkin patches and days out with the family where everyone is nice and happy. And I LOVE that Mario costume...stunning! You really are a genius...
Post a Comment