Friday, November 05, 2010

Some other stuff

Emily, was the image in your head of Joe in the swing anything like the picture I posted?

Today it was so warm I turned the AC back on.

I think Alice keeps cutting her hair when I'm not looking.

Today I decided I don't ever want to live in a neighborhood again.

Abby, thank you for insisting I watch Raising Hope.  I just watched the pilot and I am in love with another TV show.  When is it on?  And what channel? Details, details.

Waverly is pretty much always afraid I will do something to embarrass her.  And yet SHE is the one who wore a skirt made out of duct tape to school today.  (Should I have put my foot down on that one?)

Joe started screeching yesterday to get attention. Think: the loud whistling noise big fireworks make as they climb in the air before they explode.  It is the first not cute thing he has done.  I am so sad.  Does this mean he will also one day say something to me like, "I hate you.  You're ruining my life.  Stop embarrassing me." ?

I love my minivan.  It is stinky and crusty and the shocks really do need to be replaced. I love that the "Check Engine" light goes off when the weather changes.  But I especially love that I am never nervous that my kids will make a mess in it.

I miss my parents, and I am coming to the realization that I probably won't see while they are in Sweden.  So that is pretty sad.

I made my chicken noodle soup for the second time this week.  It is that good.

Tomorrow I am making 100 freezer meals with 4 other ladies.  I get to keep 20.

I wonder what my brother, Chip and his family are up to these days.  They haven't posted anything on their blog since when they were in Sweden during the summer. And I've forgotten how to use a telephone.

Alice just crawled into bed with me because she had a bad dream, so this random stream of consciousness will have to end now.

Goodbye.

2 comments:

katyvee said...

I wish my check engine light would go off.. ever. But it doesn't, because it does, indeed, need to be checked. I just know whatever is making my own crusty van die about every 40 miles or so--is gonna cost a chunk of change that I'd rather spend on frozen yogurt and little girl hair bows-- so I just won't go anywhere farther than 40 miles.

mo said...

And I thought I was the queen of random! I don't know where to start so I'll just say thanks for all that interesting info!