Two of my favorite sisters are posting some of their favorite things today for NaBloPoMo. I like this one, so I'm joining the club. This is an easy one. I like easy. I also like these things:
1. Snyders of Hanover York Peppermint Chocolate Pretzel Sandwich (Taylor bought some last week and brought them home to me. I gobbled them up and went hunting for more. But I cannot find them anywhere!! I should be embarrassed to say that we've checked two Albertson's, Safeway, Fred Meyer, Target, and two convenience stores, but to no avail! Once I get a treat on my mind, there is really no turning back. So I found a recipe for peppermint patties today and bought a bag of Snyder's pretzels to make my own. It will be a fun Sunday activity.)
2. Caramel Apples (I also bought the stuff to make these tomorrow.)
3. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (ditto. Maybe I should spread out the treats a little more?)
4. Soup (Are you beginning to see a pattern here?)
5. Chilly weather and the smell of burning leaves (If this came in food form, I'm sure I would eat it.)
6. My tempurpedic bed and comfy blanket.
7. Funny shows I can watch online (while laying in bed on a chilly night, eating all of the mentioned above.)
8. The Book of Mormon
9. Happy children
10. A clean house
11. The view outside of my house
12. Good friends and neighbors
13. Color (especially red)
14. Chocolate cake (getting sidetracked by food again)
15. Singing with the Sherwood Chorale
16. I love the city where I live. I hope I never have to leave.
17. Family. ALL of them. Each and every person. I'd link to all of you, but I am feeling a little lazy.
18. Taylor. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
Well, how 'bout that. I ran out at "18". I never was any good at math.
POST EDIT
I knew I just needed to think about it some more.
19. The quiet time in the house when all of the children are sleeping.
20. Reading my family and friends' blogs. I love staying in touch with all of you.
5 comments:
I love that most of your favorites are food....and yet you are so trim and fit. Can I be like you when I grow up?
Mo, you just keep that "trim" image of me in your head for the next two years, alright?
I know you're online right now! I wish I could talk to you!!
Most of mine were turning out to be food too. And I am with you on every single one (except Taylor, I mean, I think very highly of him and all...and your mattress, I would really have to give it a whole night to see what I thought.)
I think I am going to be in trouble living next to you and Taylor with all the amazing food you have! I am a little concerned that running was not on your list. :-)
I have stuff to bring to you today! What is the best time to show up for items 1-3? :)
Post a Comment