Nov 8--Alma18-21
Nov 9--Alma 22-25
Nov 10--Alma 26-29
Nov 11--Alma 30-32
Nov 12--Alma 33-36
Nov 13--Alma 37-40
Nov 14--Alma 41-44
Abby and I were trying to make a list of everyone we know who is reading the Book of Mormon with us in sixty days. Would you mind raising your hand (making a comment) so we can see who is doing this? We love to think of so many of our friends and family reading the same things we are each day.
How 'bout that Alma, huh? What a great missionary!
13 comments:
Does it count that I started a little later than you? I am on Day 19. You were definitely my inspiration. I am loving it! Looking forward to dessert tonight...
Can I just say that I laugh every time I see the Google AdSense on my sidebar these days? It seems to always say something like "Do you have ADHD?" WHy, yes I do! How DO it know??
I bet it only says that when I comment! :-)
LOL! No, it can't find a rhyme of reason to my posts and topics! I seem to be the queen of random these days.
Dad and I are with you. We have been reading 10 pages a day since you started and are a little ahead of your schedule, but we are with you! (Confession: we missed one day cuz we were busy from early morning until late at night and forgot. But we are still ahead of schedule so we figured we are okay.) BTW, it is a great experience and we are loving it a lot. Yes! Alma is some missionary and so are Ammon and his gang.
Clark and I are both doing it but we didn't start until Oct 14th so we are a little behind you...shh, don't tell me what happens.
Lee and I are on board. I'm a little behind but hoping to catch up on the long drive to Idaho for thanksgiving. You know, when all the children will be sleeping or quietly reading or just getting along spledidly like the angels they are!(Why do I hear Aerosmith singing in the background "dream on, dream on...")
I'm also a little behind, but I'm doing it. Thanks for the motivation.
I am reading with you...sort of. I got behind, but am still coming along behind. Slow but steady, that's what I say!
me also.
I do love the theme that among these righteous men their greatest desire is to be a missionary...it's like a great big fat hint, no?
I also love that Zeezrom was forgiven and healed. It's a sweet story to me. Sorry to give it away, Emily :)
Zeezrom is a rockin' name, don't you think? I'm glad he turned out good in the end. :)
I started off so strong but have fallen a little behind...I'm determined to catch up. Think "Little Engine That Could"...I think I can...I think I can...
I started November 1st, and I'm staying on track, but barely. Don't tell me the ending, I can't wait to see what happens!! lol
Post a Comment