Thursday, April 28, 2011

Memory Lane Circa 2004

I've been backing up a lot of my photos today.  I've been meaning to do this for a long time.  It seems our family made the switch to digital late in 2003, and there has been a big gap in the photos that I have printed from before that time and the photos I have stored on my computer starting in 2005.  I think I've found all of those missing pictures in the form of CDs I had made at Costco.  Oh, Costco... I love you so.

These pictures were all taken within the first year or two that we lived in Oregon.  We only had Waverly and Henry when we moved here, and they were just tiny!  We have grown so much since we've lived here.  I'm glad I found these pictures so I can remember how far we've come.



Sorry about the sideways photos.























5 comments:

Carrie Ann said...

I love Memory Lane, it's so much less busy than Memory Drive. Your kids are gorgeous from the get-go. Has there been an awkward phase yet?

mo said...

Oh sweet happy memories! I remember those darling kids and happy times. I'm not sure I remember that blonde me!

Emma Jo said...

Memory lane is a happy place.

Carrilyne said...

Those are the faces I remember!

Anonymous said...

Noe it's not just my imagination--you make the cutest kids in the world!