Friday, June 03, 2011

Alice will miss...

... preschool friends.



...a little blackmail material for the future...
 Alice fit right in with this group of boys.  She was usually the ring-leader!  She had one other little girl for a classmate, but she was unable to make it to the graduation party.
And I will really miss our co-op preschool group!  These moms are amazing women. And the kids had such a fun year together.  I'm not sure what we'll do for preschool for Alice this fall.  It will probably be too late to get her into a school or a co-op group once we get to Austin.  Poor girl will most likely be stuck at home with mom all year!  I'm not really the ideal home-school mom.  We're going to have to figure something out for my active, curious, social and feisty preschooler!

3 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Why are you making me feel all happy sad happy sad this week? It's going to be great! It will be sad to leave. It's going to be fun! By friends. I am feeling schizophrenic. Let's end with, it's going to be awesome and amazing and happy!

Kelly(M&M) said...

It has been such a fun preschool year! It has been so great having Alice and Bryce together. "Ringleader" is the perfect description of Alice. She will definitely be missed. Any preschool group will be glad to have her. She brings her own spunk! Can't wait to read about all your adventures. Just don't forget us!! And you better Skype often! Love ya!!

Suzie Petunia said...

Forget YOU, Kelly? What. Are you crazy? Never.

Yes, Emily. I'm feeling a bit schizophrenic myself these days.