Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nevermind.

Alice brought Baby Beth to me before getting into bed tonight.

"I don't want her anymore."

"Why not?" I asked.

"She's creepy."

Poor Baby Beth.

6 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Thanks for my laugh out loud to nice. I miss you guys! We had dinner with Elder Yak tonight and he had fond memories of eating with the Giles!!

Kelly(M&M) said...

That was supposed to say "tonight". I think I am tired.

Emma Jo said...

That really kind of breaks my heart. Please tell me that you let Baby Beth sleep with you that night.

Suzie Petunia said...

Emily, she did in fact stay the night in my bed. And still is there since Taylor has been out of town all week. Don't tell Taylor he was replaced by a "creepy" doll.

Amy Lynn said...

Is this the creepy doll that inhabited our house for a time growing up? I wouldn't want her in my bed either. I may be with Alice on this one...

mo said...

Poor Baby Beth has always been misjudged and misunderstood. Just for the record, I always liked her even if she is just a little different.