Stole this one from my sister. Couldn't resist. I'm such a narcissist. W is 10, H is 7 and O is 5. T is my husband and way hot.
1. What does mom always say?
W: Go clean your room.
H: Pick up your toys. Go to your room. Stop Fighting.
O: Clean your room. You can come with me to church in the car. Pick up the legos, please.
T: "Hello, Sugar"
2. What makes mom happy?
W: Chocolate Twizzlers and children
H: When I say "I love you".
O: When we don't fight.
T: Clean house, happy children, Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. Money in the bank.
3. What makes mom sad?
W: When Dad is on a business trip.
H: When we fight.
O: That we fight.
T: Messy house, improper use of dish towels, me being gone on a trip.
4. How does mom make you laugh?
W: Funny stories?
H: Um... let me think... tickling me!
O: Tickling us.
T: *smiles* um... I don't know how to say it. You say something of a humorous nature that is non-obvious.
5. How old is mom?
W:33.. no 32! NO! 33!!
H:32
O: 32
T: You are 32, but don't look a day over 27... NO 25!
6. How tall is mom?
W: 5 foot 9
H: 5 feet tall. No! 4 and a half.
O: 5 inches.
T: 5' 7" and a half
(Actual answer: 5' 6" and a half)
7. What does mom like to do?
W: To blog. And organize. Eat Twizzlers late at night with dad. Even when its late you watch "The Office" and "Heroes"
H: Go running.
O: Go running.
T: Travel, run, read novels, spend time with me.
8. What is mom's job?
W: Being a mom and watching us. Not to entertain us every second of the day.
H: To take care of the kids and clean the house.
O: I'm tired of doing this.
T: Lovin' me.
9. What is mom's favorite food?
W: Twizzlers. Chocolate ones.
H: Tacos. No, EVERYTHING!
O: uh.... (*rolling around on the floor acting tortuously bored*) everything
T: I would start with sauteed mushrooms and grilled onions mixed together as an appetizer. Then I would do a pear and candied pecan, blue cheese or Roquefort salad. For a main dish: filet mignon with a blue cheese mashed potatoes (only if there was not blue cheese in the salad) and fresh steamed asparagus, or brocoli, depending what is in season. And we'd finish it up with a 5-layer chocolate cake with a dab of real whipped cream.
10. How do you know your mom loves you?
W: Cause you say so.
H: Because I'm your child. I know you're not an evil person. You don't go out at night and steal people's food.
O: "I can't do everything!"
T: *smiles knowingly* You tell me. Give me a big hug when I walk in the door from work, especially from a trip.
8 comments:
very fun survey. Alice looks adorable by the way.
I love their answers...they know you really well! So now I have to try with my kids...
I love how they think. And I'm so glad that H recognizes that you are not evil and don't sneak out to steal other people's food. Funny.
I started giggling at question 3 and haven't stopped. ("Improper use of dish towels got me.)
I'm so glad you did this...I needed it. Apparently you aren't the only narcissist...I suddenly made this all about ME. :)
I am laughing so hard and I really needed something funny this afternoon! I love how H says you're not evil and how W says it is not your job to entertain them every second of the day. How did she come up with that one :) Ha ha!
I'm so glad to know that you're not evil and out stealing food from other people at night! The funniest part is the way O only made it through 7 questions and was totally done with you by question 8! So very honest!
These answers would be funny even if I didn't know your kids, but since I do they are even funnier. What crack-ups! Thanks for the laughs this morning!
I wanna do it too! I was answering in my head, as your sister. I would have said running makes you happy, but I don't know what you always say...hmm.
Have you had a problem with stealing food in the past Does H have a specific fear of evil people stealing food? If only that's what made people evil...
You are a lucky mommy to be so loved and known (and wife to be so highly thought of...)
Post a Comment