
Do you get it? :)I've been waiting to say that ever since I realized I named my 3rd child after the Academy Awards. Happy Oscar Night, everyone!
My favorite Oscar moment this week: At breakfast he was sitting too close to big-brother-Henry and starting to annoy him. Henry picked up his plate and moved from the counter to the table. Oscar started crying hysterically, picked up his own plate, and followed Henry all around the kitchen trying to sit next to him - all the while saying, "YOU'RE MY BROTHER, HENRY! YOU'RE MY BROTHER." It just about broke my heart, so I made Henry sit next to his adoring little brother.
8 comments:
I love your Oscar Knight!(I am not a huge fan of the "real" Oscar Night. You are too cute and I love your kiddos. I hope you guys aren't too sick of us after this past week. Let's do it again! I am glad you are hanging in there well.
That is the cutest thing that I've ever heard!
I hope you enjoy tonight's Oscars and your Oscar every night.
Aaron and Isaac play out the "sitting by/annoying" scenario on a daily basis, but Isaac doesn't get his feelings hurt, he just torments.
I Loved this. Very clever.
You truly do *create*
I'd love to hang out with you, on Oscar night.
Did you hear Ellen's joke: "Let's face it. If it weren't for blacks, Jews, or gays, there would be no Oscars. Or people named Oscar."
I thought of you. Not true!!
Sadly, I did not see 1 single second of Oscar coverage. Darn kids.
He makes me smile!!
Loved the little story. My kids do similar annoying things to each other. I can understand my mother better now that my kids are getting bigger. :) Have fun!
Post a Comment