Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Problem with Easter Candy



1. It is good.
2. I eat it... all of it... before the Easter bunny has a chance to put it in the kids' baskets.

17 comments:

Mary Monster Mary said...

I have only eaten 4 choclate eggs (little ones) and I've had the candy for a week now. It's hiding in my closet. I actually bought regular old milk chocolate so I wouldn't be as tempted by my favored Dark side. Not to mention when Santa brought David Dark chocolate he said "oh, I don't like this kind, you can have it mommy" Overjoyed as I was, I felt I ripped him off a bit. So no Dark chocolate for my boys this Easter. It's probably a good thing since I don't even run One mile a day. :)

Have you ever been the primary president? Needing some tips or advice for a brand spanking new ward that has been created. I've not been in Primary since I was probably 20. And that was only as a teacher. So much to know.

sarah said...

oh, how I wish I could just reach into the screen and scoop up that delicious-looking pile of jellybeans.....

LCM said...

Cadbury mini eggs, the ones that are like M&Ms? Or the new ferrar roche coconut things? I never realized how many special candies they make for Easter. Yummy...

erinmalia said...

hmmm...and the problem is??? i'm failing to understand.

Emma Jo said...

Welch's jelly beans are the best-Target did not have them, serious disappointment. I'm trying not to think about all the yummy treats hidden in Mo's closet.

Emma Jo said...

Welch's jelly beans are the best-Target did not have them, serious disappointment. I'm trying not to think about all the yummy treats hidden in Mo's closet.

Emma Jo said...

Sorry, sometimes I can't help but repeat myself.

Cindy S. said...

Whats the problem?? Keep eating away. Put some carrots in there baskets.....hmmm...

ped crossing said...

I buy an extra bag just I have something to snack on and the candy is safe until Easter. Otherwise you go to restock and everything is gone.

Mmmm.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i'm such a stinge. i don't buy candy.
but the new dresses are delicious looking, as well as those scrumtious new sunday shirts for the boys.
mmmm... clothes...

Lucky Mommy said...

At 11 miles a day I think you're entitled to a sugar high now and then. You could always say the Easter Bunny got sick and celebrate after Easter and buy your second supply of candy on sale!

Hallway Express said...

I have been good so far. Easter candy is the best, though. I hid the candy in the garage so the kids won't find it and neither will I :)

AmyJune said...

Me too!!!!

Jessica said...

My husband ate all of ours...I need to find a better hiding place!

Rynell said...

Me too.

And I was too lazy to make treats for FHE last week, we a little chocolate instead.

I had to refill the stash today for Sunday's baskets and Saturday's egg hunt. So much for being prepared a couple weeks early.

mo said...

No, it's not the Easter candy hidden in my closet right now, it's the Girl scout cookies my hubby just brought home from Costco. He has never been able to resist them and now I'm scarfing the thin mints as I type!

Lisa M. said...

No chocolate for us this year. No Easter baskets, nothing. I boycotted it.

However-

If you look in my beside table drawer, you might find some cadberry chocolate eggs. You know not those gross egg filled ones, but the chocolate ones.

YUM.