I have been telling Waverly ALL SUMMER LONG that if she doesn't clean her room, then I will. And we all know what THAT means. Well, looky here, people. It is August, her room is still a disaster zone, and I haven't followed through on my threat. Today is THE DAY! I am looking forward to finding all of the things I am missing that I am positive are hidden under the rubble: a few hairbrushes, a cell phone, the clothes she claims she doesn't have, lots of my missing-in-action craft supplies, some of my clothes, a few of Alice's binkis, the matches to all of her socks...
Pictures forthcoming.
2 comments:
Being a "mean" mom must run in the family, eh? You're in good company. I can't wait to see good pics. (I hope our mother knows I'm talking about me and not her:)
Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.
Post a Comment